ABOUT THE EVENT
Practicing law can be competitive and stressful. Many professionals, including lawyers, reported a decline in wellbeing during and after the Covid-19 pandemic, leading to burnout and attrition.
Thomson Reuters' Mental Health and Wellbeing for Lawyers in Asia webinar welcomes legal professionals in Asia to a discussion on mental wellbeing with their peers, to share tips on how lawyers can identify and manage stress and lead healthy and sustainable careers.
Why does this matter? Because a happy profession is a foundation for a sustainable business practice, with better talent retention and better client relationships.
Register now for this event!
* For registrations from Hong Kong, CPD points have been applied for this webinar with the Law Society of Hong Kong and the outcome is to be updated in due course.
Programme starts at 1:30pm SGT/ 1.30pm HKT/ 2:30pm KST
- Overcoming the stigma: mental health for lawyers in Asia - how ready are we?
- “Are you okay?”: Identifying sources of stress within the legal profession.
- Taking charge of your wellbeing with helpful resources.
- How to improve mindfulness.
- Spearheading mental health: The leadership role.