The three pillars of ESG, “Environmental, Social and Governance", have gained traction in recent years and are considered more relevant today than ever. Law firm advisers and in-house counsel are helping their clients and organisations navigate a web of existing and emerging risks.
While ESG is not a new consideration, there is a key difference between understanding the fundamental principles of it, to designing and delivering an ESG strategy with full, organisational support.
This webinar will address the current ESG landscape in Hong Kong and provide practical insights for in-house lawyers and external law firm advisers guiding organisations. Whether you’re advising stakeholders or clients on their ESG commitments or looking to stay across legal developments in this space, our panel of experts are here to help.
- What covers the umbrella term of ESG, and how has it evolved in recent years?
- The latest ESG developments in Hong Kong and a comparison with developments in regions such as Australia.
- Legal considerations to guide your clients on their ESG journey.
- How can you as an in-house lawyer or law firm adviser position yourself as an ESG leader and influence change?
These resources have been curated by Practical Law's subject matter experts and will be shared with webinar attendees after the event.
- Global ESG Toolkit
- The Chancery Lane Project: Model Climate Clauses
- Thomson Reuters Social Impact ESG Report
Register now for our practical, legal guidance session on ESG.
* CPD points have been applied for this webinar with the Law Society of Hong Kong and the outcome is to be updated in due course.